[GRASS-user] Cross-post: Grass - Qgis raster color problem

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:47:07 EDT 2007

I found the same problem with GRASS rasters only in QGIS.

in the raster symbology, look at how the word "Red" is blue and the word
"Blue" is red.

if you want it to look right on the screen, flip the bands accordingly in
the symbology.  if you want it to print right, leave it as it is and print.

Mark