[GRASS-user] Geospatial @ RailsConf Europe 2007

shoaib saburq at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 06:55:14 EDT 2007

Hi all

Sorry about the cross post but I have finally gotten around to
collating some of the ideas Andrew, Guilhem, Mikel and Kashif had
discussed at the last FOSS4G'06 into a Ruby/Rails mapping tutorial.
This has lead to Kashif and I giving a tute at the RailsConf Europe
07.

Unfortunately at this stage I might not be able to make it to
FOSS4G'07 in Victoria but fingers crossed as Sydney may be bidding for
FOSS4G 2008.

Now for the marketing spin:
http://www.railsconfeurope.com/cs/railseurope2007/view/e_sess/14212

So if you are not planning to be at FOSS4G perhaps I will see you in
beautiful Berlin.

Shoaib

PS. The name is obviously inspired by Howard Butler and Sean Giles
"Python GIS Hacks" from OSGIS'05