[GRASS-user] raster region

goldneaa at onid.orst.edu goldneaa at onid.orst.edu
Wed Jul 18 15:24:44 EDT 2007

Going  back to my question about about cutting out sections of maps.
What I am looking for is being able to project a raster map of say
temperature over the globe (180, -180, 90, -90), then I bring in a
vector map of say New Mexico.  My projection at this point has the
globe temperature data and a small vector map of New Mexico.  Is there
a way to cut out a piece of that map leaving new mexico with the the
temperature data over it, leaving behind all the rest of the global
temperature data.  The directions for v.digit, I do not think quite
does this operation.
Aaron