[GRASS-user] g.mlist: order of numbers

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Jul 23 05:57:01 EDT 2007

hello,

I have a script which creates so far n rasters with an analysis on different
spatial scales.
Now I want to apply r.series for an analysis of their trend but doing it fails
because I haven't figured out, how to add all new images (name.1, name.2,
name.3,...., up to name.n ) to a r.series command in the correct order.

Theoreticall I can merge r.series and g.mlist as shown in the help pages but
when I run g.mlist the order is: name.1, name.11, name.12,....

It would be no problem adding $GIS_OPT_output.1, $GIS_OPT_output.2, ... by
hand, but because the number of scales differ I had to adept it every time
again.

any hint is appreciated, TIA, Martin