[GRASS-user] Empty vector file and v.db.addtable

Aldo Clerici alcl01 at unipr.it
Mon Jun 4 06:51:24 EDT 2007

Dear GRASSusers,

I have two questions (GRASS6.2.2):

1) Is the v.db.addtable available through the GIS Manager (I wasn't able to
find it). Or it can be used only in command line mode (GRASS prompt)?

2) How can I produce an empty vector file? I would like to connect a couple
of tables to it before start digitizing. I know it can be created by
entering and exiting v.digit without digitizing anything, but I wonder if
there is a more direct and specific way to do it.

Many thanks in advance

A. Clerici