[GRASS-user] LIDAR Data

Frank Broniewski liste at geo-dienstleistung.de
Wed Jun 6 03:28:32 EDT 2007

Hi

There was a bug in grass that was caused by adding the mapset with the @
paramter to the map. From which date is your cvs version? The fix was
submitted to the cvs last friday.

You may find the message with the bug report I referred to in the email
archives. It is from  Leonardo Lami, dating from 29.5.2007 - "grass 6.3 bug"
and following messages

Frank

--
Softwaredienstleistungen