[GRASS-user] problem with r.in.wms

WolfgangZ wollez at gmx.net
Thu Jun 21 16:21:18 EDT 2007

Sorry if I go off topic, but wouldn't be r.in.wms a good example to re
write it (almost) fully in python? So you could get rid of many
dependencies and make grass more portable. I did not completely
understood in the scripts the use of r.tileset and gdalwarp but I had
only a short look at the script till now. It is only a suggestion, and
there is still a lot to learn for me regarding programming at all and
programming for grass in specific.