[GRASS-user] problem with v.patch

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Tue Jun 26 11:01:20 EDT 2007

Hi Maciej,
I think it's a big trouble find and correct all this kind of topological
error that I didn't see in a first analisy when I did search the
different digit color for incorrect boundary. Also if I understand  that
it is the correct  method.
I tried the add-ones v.append (after add the option -c at the v.out.ogr
command in the script) and it works very well with an output satisfying
vector.

Thank you for your helpfulness.

Leonardo