[GRASS-user] openSuSE 10.2 rpms

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Jun 29 05:18:38 EDT 2007

Hi Francesco,

nice. If you would like to build qgis packages for suse 32bit and 64bit as well,
you might have a look here and we could add all the opensuse links to our and
the GRASS and QGIS project download pages for other users.

32bit
http://www.nature-consult.de/software/suse/10.2/

64bit
http://grass.botany.ch/

BTW: Do you plan to do the SuSE RPM building regulary. I don't use opensuse very
often anymore (only for 32bit RPM building on a friend's PC), so it would be
great to have another person building them.

regards,
 Otto