[GRASS-user] disappearing gis.m

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Mar 3 21:42:10 EST 2007

On Mar 3, 2007, at 8:15 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> As far as I know, there are problems with using GRASS with aqua
> TclTk on
> Intel Mac's. This is why William Kyngesbury doesn't maintain aqua
> binaries.
> The x11 version should be fine.
>
> Michael

More just a general TclTk Aqua problem, not just for Intel OSX.
Spacing and other cosmetic glitches.

Lorenzo is using the same TclTk version as I do, so that's probably
not the problem.  But his binary is PPC-only, and running something
as complex as GRASS thru Rosetta might be problematic.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro