[GRASS-user] i.gensigset does not classify??? what else can i try?

Ricardo Oliveira autopilot at oniduo.pt
Mon Mar 5 07:13:39 EST 2007

I am trying to use i.gensiget to classify an image. I have already used r.digit to have the trainingmap for it but i am getting a persistent error:

Error: unreliable clustering
try a smaller initial number of clusters
Warning: Removed a singular subsignature; number 1; -1 remain

I don`t understand why this happens, i have tried many classes, few classes but i can`t get a result from it...

Lets see if i get response this time...any feedback would be great!

_____

I would also like to have feedback about i.class (i already sent an email to this list @ http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grassuser/2007-February/038652.html)

Thanks,
Ricardo Oliveira