[GRASS-user] Grass and TNT Mips on one system - conflict on lib.pq?

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Tue Mar 6 16:46:23 EST 2007

Hi

I tried to install TNTMips 72 (Lite) on my Ubuntu. To run Mips I had to:
- create symlink libpq.so.2 to lib.pq.so in Mips dir,
- add mips dir to path
- and run ldconfig
(I found that solution after experiments - the Mips instructions is not
valid). After that, Mips works, but grass not (it canot find libpq.so.2)
To run grass agiain i must revert previous: i.e delete mips dir from
path and run ldconfig again. Now grass works, TNT not.

Question is simple. Has anybody installed these programs together? Of
course I recived no help from Microimages

regards
Jarek