[GRASS-user] Spatial Statistics

Dr. Manuel Seeger seeger at uni-trier.de
Wed Mar 7 12:38:09 EST 2007

Markus Neteler schrieb:

> Manuel,
>
> v.rast.stats is your friend:
>
>  v.rast.stats - Calculates univariate statistics from a GRASS raster map based on vector objects
>  http://grass.itc.it/grass63/manuals/html63_user/v.rast.stats.html
>
> Hope this helps,
> Markus

Thank you!
It works.
But not really clean.
if I try to let the module add the colums by itself, it creates an eroor
after the first column, retrying it goes on and stops at the second etc.
so I have to repeat the procedure. The problem is, that on this way, it
leaves temporary raster files within my mapset in use for every step...

Please excuse, but I dind not copy the error echo.

Perhaps someone may reproduce it?

Again, thanks a lot!

Manuel

--