[GRASS-user] Labelling in gis.m profile tool

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Thu Mar 8 10:09:08 EST 2007

Does the gis.m profiler now have additional labels on the x and y axes? I've updated to the latest cvs along with make distclean, but the profiler only labels the maximum and minimum on the y-axis. IIRC, there was some discussion between Michael and Hamish about recent improvements to the profiler, but I can't locate the thread.

OTOH, if I've misunderstood the improvements, I'd like to file additional profile axis labels as a wish.

~ Eric.