[GRASS-user] python gui?

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:18:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

2007/3/18, Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>:
> These are old (last summer/fall) early prototype tests of pieces.
>
> As Glynn said, the current development is in the GRASS Addons svn
> repository. As I understand it, all of the GRASS cvs will soon migrate to
> the svn. At that time, we'll reintegrate the current wxgrass development
> code with the GRASS source tree.
>
> Michael

A agree with this. We will wait for GRASS to be in subversion too,
than we can easilly merge. The version of gism.py in CVS is really
old.

You have to download and use the subversion version.. Use means

cd grassaddons/gui
python gism.py

Some presentation about what is in the subversion now:
http://les-ejk.cz/tmp/new_gui.pdf

Jachym