[GRASS-user] project units vs. imported image units ?

Ricardo Oliveira autopilot at oniduo.pt
Wed Mar 21 06:51:31 EDT 2007

Thanks for the quick replies.
I have been testing the solutions:

I can use g.region to create different regions (with specific grid size) so they can match the resolution of the tifs i am importing (this will be useful because the tifs have different resolutions). After that r.region -c will recompute the image to the extents of the current region. This seems to be what i needed :D

Again, thank you
Ricardo