[GRASS-user] shell script stopped worlking

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:44:57 EDT 2007

Heloo all.

my r.roughness script was working fine, but today I tried to use it
and get this:

(BTW, GRASS 6.3-cvs, Ubuntu Linux 6.10)

: 221: ==: unexpected operator

GRASS_INFO_MESSAGE(2621,1): Scanning input for column types ...

GRASS_INFO_MESSAGE(2621,2): Maximum input row length: 0

GRASS_INFO_MESSAGE(2621,3): Maximum number of columns: 0

GRASS_INFO_MESSAGE(2621,4): Minimum number of columns: -1

GRASS_INFO_ERROR(2621,5): x column number > minimum last column number
GRASS_INFO_ERROR(2621,5): (incorrect field separator?)

Does this have something to do with the recent changes in parser?

The script is attached

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke