[GRASS-user] List of commands available through GIS Manger (6.2/6.3)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Mar 23 12:27:40 EDT 2007

Hopefully ALL are except for the following:
-3rd party packages not included and/or compiled with the main GRASS
distribution
-A couple of modules/scripts that require the custom installation of a 3
party program not included with the main GRASS distribution (e.g., requiring
gpsbabel).
-Modules that are only meaningful for programming/scripting (e.g., d.graph).
-Any other new modules that I or someone else hasn't been made aware of or
hasn't gotten around to adding yet. We try to keep up, but GRASS development
is moving rapidly. Anyone with committer access to the cvs can help with
this. Ideally, whoever submits a new module and wants it in the menu should
simply add it.

You can check in $GISBASE/etc/gm/gmmenu.tcl to see what is there. This is
the TclTk script that actually adds items to the menus.

Michael

On 3/23/07 4:01 AM, "Aldo Clerici" <alcl01 at ipruniv.cce.unipr.it> wrote:

> Dear GRASSusers and developers,
>
> is there a way to know which commands are available in buttons and functions
> of GIS Manager (apart from trying all of them)? Is there somewhere a list of
> these commands?
>
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> A. Clerici
> Parma University