[GRASS-user] pansharp fusion of ikonos image

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Sat Mar 24 05:51:16 EDT 2007

Interesting method.  I've never tried that one, but it makes complete
sense.  I may have to write a module to "rewind" i.pca (added to bottom
of nearly infinite queue :-).

Another method of pan-sharpening:
- Run RGB through i.rgb.his
- Replace the intensity channel with the pan image
- Change resolution to the pan image
- Revert to RGB with i.his.rgb.

This method generally preserves spectral characteristics.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785