[GRASS-user] gis.m crashes when using v.surf.idw

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:30:31 EDT 2007

I have a point vector linked to a postgresql table and, when I issue
v.surf.idw from the gis.m menu, the map is generated and gis.m just
crashes, with no warning

The attribute values being interpolated are acquired from the SQL
table (trough v.db.connect) and not all points have values in the
table.

When interpolating from command line I get a bunch of warnings for
points that have no data (meteorological stations with no observation)
and then te interpolation goes on with no problem.

I'm using grass 6.2.1 from debian repositories

Thanks
Daniel