[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] 'where' sql command in d.vect and others

Seb spluque at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:41:37 EDT 2007

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:53:15 +0100,
Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> Moritz Lennert wrote:

[...]

>> ex: d.vect map=roads color=0:0:0 lcolor=0:0:0 fcolor=170:170:170
>> display=shape type=point,line,boundary,area icon=basic/circle size=5
>> layer=1 lsize=8 xref=left yref=center llayer=1 {where=cat=1}

>> {where=cat=1}

> Note that you should be able to run such scripts using tclsh.

Thanks everybody for your input, I'm slowly getting used to gis.m.  I'll
be back with what the cs2cs (via m.proj as Hamish suggested) returns,
compared to straight r.in.xyz.

WRT scripting, what was very convenient about d.save is that it also
inserted a g.region line, and there was no cleaning up to do.  Nothing
unsurmountable though.

Cheers,

--
Seb