[GRASS-user] New application of GRASS on the web

José Antonio Ruiz Arias jararias at ujaen.es
Tue May 8 06:03:27 EDT 2007

Dear list,

for those who want to know about the use of GRASS in different applications
and project over the globe, the next link shows an experimental,
non-operational, prediction of temperature, global solar radiation,
precipitation and wind direction and intensity for Andalucia (South-Spain)
carried out in our research group in the University of Jaen.

www.ujaen.es/investiga/tep220

The images have been completely developed using GRASS and Python from the
output binary files of the mesoscale model MM5. Personally I think the
result is very satisfactory. Your advices and constructive hints will be
welcomed.

Cheers,

J.A. Ruiz

José A. Ruiz Arias