[GRASS-user] Again: Problem with WMS-Services

Craig Leat Craig at pid.co.za
Tue May 8 09:13:31 EDT 2007

Hi Christian

Please check the following and post your findings:

1.  Do you have write permissions in the directory "/home/uleopold/tmp"?
2.  Is the program wget working on its own? Try retrieving some file across
the internet to verify your proxy server configuration, if required, and the
like are correct.
3.  Check the directory "/home/uleopold/tmp" to see if anything has been
downloaded.

With the above information someone may be able to help further. I am afraid
that this is as much help as I can offer.

Best regards

Craig Leat.