[GRASS-user] Translators needed

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Mon May 14 13:23:50 EDT 2007

Hello all
Last February I agreed with Markus Neteler to become grass translation
manager. During this time and earlier I've been following the
development of grass translations into different languages and I've seen
most of languages have not progressed at all, so I write this list to
call any person interested in collaborate to give a new impulse to a
given language translation to join the translation teem. The process to
translate is quite easy, no programming knowledge is necessary, only
some available time (that none of us have, I know). All information can
be found here: http://grass.itc.it/devel/i18n.php
Interested ones can join dedicated mailing list at
http://grass.itc.it/mailman/listinfo/translations

Think about how it can help to extend the use of grass having it
translated to your language.

Regards
Carlos Dávila