[GRASS-user] grass live CD for education

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Fri May 18 12:59:23 EDT 2007

Hi Wouter,

At  http://livecd.ominiverdi.org/ you can found more info about our
GIS Livecd Project.

The latest stable is the "Desktop Edition 2007.0"  with:

GRASS 6.2.1
QGIS 0.8
PostgreSQL 8.1.5
POSTGIS 1.14
GDAL 1.3.2
ecc...

There are also some sample data inside (as file and inside Postgis).

Currently we are working on the "Server Edition 2007.0" and on the
"Desktop Edition 2007.1",
but we can't say when will be finished.

If need more info ( like a specific customization), let me know.

Bye

Luca

Ominiverdi Livecd Team