[Interna] [Fwd: Re: [GRASS-user] v.lrs.create usage?]

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri May 18 18:38:06 EDT 2007

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 12:53:47PM +0200, Leonardo Lami wrote:
> Hi all,
> I tryed to follow your example and it seems work well, hut my result is
> quite strange.
> I have a vector (rls_route) with only one category (1) and a table, with
> the same name but not connected, that I link to the mail.

Indeed, they are not connected for some (unknown) reason.

db.select route_lrs
shows the table contents.

Mhh.

I just tried (and fixed) v.lrs.label:

v.lrs.label route_lrs out=route_lrs_labels rstable=route_lrs labels=route_lrs_labels
d.vect route_lrs_labels
d.labels route_lrs_labels

... does something.

Also to explore: