[GRASS-user] Automatically connecting points

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Fri May 18 20:19:07 EDT 2007

All,

I fear this falls the into "dumb newbie question" class - or perhaps
it's that I can use Grass, but I don't have enough GIS background...

I have a collection of points which includes latitude, longitude, and
link ID - where the link ID is the same, the points are part of the same
set.

My question: is there an easy way to automatically draw the network
between points?

What I would like is to have a rule: for link ID = X, draw a line from
one lat-long point to the next nearest point.

Richard Chirgwin