[GRASS-user] Fwd: [Freegis-list] Author wanted for GIS Database article

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue May 29 09:34:59 EDT 2007

FYI

Subject: [Freegis-list] Author wanted for GIS Database article
Date: Tuesday 29 May 2007
From: Markus Feilner <lists at feilner-it.net>
To: freegis-list at intevation.de

Hello List,
again I am looking for an author who wants to write an article on GIS and
databases. In one of the forthcoming publications of the german linux
magazine, an article on troubleshooting, installing and customizing databases
for GIS systems would be great. If you have similar ideas, let me know. The
deadline for the article would be June 15 plus 2 or 3 days.

Feel free to contact me also under mfeilner at linuxnewmedia.de!
:-)
--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
fon regensburg                  +49 941 8107989
mobil                           +49 170 3027092=20
www: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net