[GRASS-user] GRASS on Ubuntu

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 20:32:44 EDT 2007

Of course you can. If you want to use the apt rememer that the ubuntu
dapper repository has these releases:
Grass: 6.0.1
Gdal: 1.2.6
Proj: 4.4.9

If you want to use newer releases (and I suggest you to) you should
update to Feisty. It's the latest Ubuntu release supported by
http://les-ejk.cz/ubuntu/, Jáchym Čepický repository dedicated to
Ubuntu & GIS.

If you upgrade to Gutsy you'll find an up-to-date repository directly
in the official one...  Take a look at here: http://les-ejk.cz/

Giovanni