[GRASS-user] Call for documentation help

Markus Neteler neteler at fbk.eu
Mon Nov 5 09:06:38 EST 2007

My suggestion is to establish a documentation manager (as we have
jobs like:

    *  Bugtracker manager: Maciej Sieczka
    *  Translations manager: Carlos Dávila
    *  Public relations manager: Malte Halbey-Martin
...).

This works just great.

I have added a draft job description of a 'Documentation manager' at
http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Project_jobs

Applications welcome!

Markus

PS: Michael said that contributions should be sent via email in copy to me.
For practical reasons I suggest to establish asap a 'Documentation manager'.