[GRASS-user] Driver error SQLite

Simone s.bonzano at email.it
Fri Nov 9 10:10:41 EST 2007

Hi

I have GRASS 6.2 running on UBUNTU 7.10 and SQLITE3. I have tried to
create a contour vector iin a new location with db.connect and r.contour
but GRASS said that there is a SQLite driver problem. I have tried to
edit with v.digit older vectors in other GRASS locations with other
SQLite database but still reporting problem with the driver. What's
happen?

Thank you

Simone

 Sponsor:
 Fai conoscere la tua azienda con l'invio di newsletter e campagne email marketing. Con soli 250 Euro incrementi la tua visibilità!
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7151&d=9-11