[GRASS-user] Loop - How To? R.sun manual?

RolandPape pape at giub.uni-bonn.de
Mon Nov 12 13:08:40 EST 2007

Hallo,

I am a quite novice user of GRASS and therefore my question might be rather
simple: I would like to calculate global radiation for each day of the year
by using r.sun. Instead of doing so day by day I thought about using a
script defining a  loop - but as common Windows user I am not familiar with
writing Unix-shell scripts. I appreciate any suggestions!

In one post Dylan and Hamish discussed about a r.sun manual - is it already
available? I did not found it except the one at
http://grass.itc.it/grass62/manuals/html62_user/r.sun.html

Many thanks!

Kind regards,

Roland Pape