[GRASS-user] r.patch for stitching rasters?

Boris Avdeev borisaqua at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:34:15 EST 2007

Now, when you asking...
Now it is this:

projection: 3 (Latitude-Longitude)
zone:       0
datum:      wgs84
ellipsoid:  wgs84
north:      48:50:24.701676N
south:      34:38:56.353164N
west:       45:57:00.735336E
east:       55:00:56.276712E
nsres:      0:01:00.033312
ewres:      0:00:59.991804
rows:       851
cols:       544
cells:      462944

But I believe that at the time I started r.patch it was this:

projection: 3 (Latitude-Longitude)
zone:       0
datum:      wgs84
ellipsoid:  wgs84
north:      46N
south:      35N
west:       35E
east:       55E
nsres:      0:00:03
ewres:      0:00:03
rows:       13200
cols:       24000
cells:      316800000

since I was trying to preserve resolution of original srtms.

Boris

PS Sorry Dylan