[GRASS-user] GRASS Presentation

Markus Neteler neteler at fbk.eu
Sun Nov 18 11:13:40 EST 2007

Hi David,

you can grab a couple of presentations from my IRST homepage:
http://mpa.fbk.eu/markus/conferences.html

All in ODP format (e.g. supported by OpenOffice), licensed under
CC-BY-SA. See always the last slide in my presentations how this
works (essentially, cite with attribution).

If the ODP isn't linked, substitute the .pdf extention in the link
with .odp :-) If this fails, just ask me, then I forgot to put it there.

I guess you find material for a few hours there...

Not yet linked above:
 http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Osaka_2007#Markus_Neteler
 -> slides

Additionally: