[GRASS-user] i.pr: screen does not show map

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Nov 28 05:56:52 EST 2007

After having succeeded in compiling i.pr from the AddOns svn (thanks to
Glynn), I am now trying to get it to work in grass6.3. I already
contacted the original author, but he hasn't used it for a long time and
  cannot help.

Documentation is a bit scarce, but from what I gather i.pr.training
is the starting point. However, trying to work with it I only get a
fairly unusable screen (see screenshot at [1]). I launched the module with:

i.pr.training map=`g.mlist type=rast pattern="spot.ms*" sep=","`
training=ipr_training4 rows=3 cols=3 class=1 vis_map=spot.comp

Could someone tell me if I am doing anything wrong ?

Moritz

[1] http://geog-pc40.ulb.ac.be/grass/misc/