[GRASS-user] (no subject)

nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Nov 28 07:06:53 EST 2007

Hi!

You can use the "cs2cs" command to transform point fron one
coord.syst.
to another. Check then man(ual) for syntax details.

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:34:57 +0530
 ec.jkd at tpcsed.com wrote:
> hi,
>  I am working on grass6.3 and i want to transform the
> co-ordinates form UTM to Lat-Long
> for this i used the command v.transform but the map comes
> upside down.so can anyone tell me what to do
> secondly i want to extract the layer of DGN map.I am able
> to extract individuakl layers but say if i extract the
> layer roads then in that also i have  many types of roads
> then how to go about it

                        .
         Nikos Alexandris - Ph.D. Candidate
                        .
            Department of Remote Sensing
                       and
            Landscape Information Systems
                     (FeLIS)
                        .
      Faculty of Forestry and Natural Environment
          Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
                        .
            Tel.  +49 (0) 761 203 3697
            Fax.  +49 (0) 761 203 3701