[GRASS-user] i.pr: screen does not show map

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Nov 28 08:04:50 EST 2007

Hi Daniel,

On 28/11/07 13:12, Daniel McInerney wrote:
> Hi Mortiz,
>
> I looked at i.pr a while ago, but didn't try
> the interactive mode for point selection.
> If the problem you are encountering persists,
> you could digitise a vector map of labeled training
> locations, which you could then use in i.pr.training.
> This will bypass the need to interactively select training
> points when you run the module.
>

> i.pr.training map=`g.mlist type=rast pattern="spot.ms*" sep=","`
> training=ipr_training4 vector=YourLabeledVector rows=3 cols=3
> vis_map=spot.comp

Thanks for the tip. Tried it, but doesn't seem to work. Here is what I
get, i.e. still a black screen:

http://geog-pc40.ulb.ac.be/grass/misc/i_pr2.png

And the resulting ipr_training4 contains only the header:

Data type:
GrassTraining
Number of layers:
3
Label:
ipr_training4
Data:
Layer_1 Layer_2 Layer_3 Class   East    North   Rows    Cols    EW-res
NS-res

Moritz