[GRASS-user] Triangle plot with correspoding map

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Nov 29 11:07:59 EST 2007

You should be able to gather the data to do this with r.stats. For example,
from the Spearfish soils maps...

r.stats -1 -n
input=soils.Kfactor at PERMANENT,soils.Tfactor at PERMANENT,soils.ph at PERMANENT
fs=space nv=* output=soilsout.txt

Michael

On 11/29/07 8:03 AM, "Martin Wegmann" <wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> a colleague wanted to display 3 different attributes (e.g. bare soil,
> vegetation, shadow), so far he did a map with a triangle plot manually (see
> attachment by M. Schramm).
>
> And he asked (and I wonder) if it would be possible to generate something
> along these lines using GRASS. Using 3 input raster and displaying a 3
> gradient colour map with a corresponding triangle legend.
>
> cheers, Martin

Director of Graduate Studies
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213