[GRASS-user] examples of cut plane setup for use with r3.cross.rast

andrea giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 07:51:29 EDT 2007

Hello to all -

I am investigating the possibility of using r3.cross.rast for cross-section
visualizations for hydrogeologic applications, and I'd like to check if
additional reference/examples are available for the preparation of the cut
plane layer used as input.

the man page provides a couple of examples in the notes section, but I'd
appreciate any additional information mapcalc syntax on how to define more
specific cut planes (e.g. how to define a cut plane starting from the
location of two wells , or similar examples).

...I did a quick check in the archives with no success - so any feedback
will be appreciated.

regards!

Andrea
http://pibinko.altervista.org