[GRASS-user] r.out.mpeg

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 20:19:47 EDT 2007

As usual, Dylan stuff is very interesting and well documented!

cheers

On 10/5/07, Dylan Beaudette <dylan.beaudette at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 04 October 2007, Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > anyway I can set a lower speed of animation in r.out.mpeg?
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > Carlos
>
> some notes from my attempt at mpeg creation with the imagemagick tools:
>
> http://169.237.35.250/~dylan/solar/
>
> cheers,
>
> Dylan
>
> --
> Dylan Beaudette
> Soil Resource Laboratory
> http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/
> University of California at Davis
> 530.754.7341

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Visiting Researcher at Kingston University London - UK
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.