[GRASS-user] Mac OS X startup problem

Kirk Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Fri Oct 5 19:52:35 EDT 2007

Mark,

Not sure which binary you installed. Great instructions can be found
here:

http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/unixport/

Not not forget to install Williams "frameworks" before you run either
GRASS installers (62. or 6.3). My advice is trash your old binary,
install the frameworks then reinstall.

Good luck,

Kirk