[GRASS-user] v.delaunay limits?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Oct 17 12:49:24 EDT 2007

I zoomed down to 22500 points and it finally succeeded (even that
little took almost all my 2GB of memory!)

I don't see any of the problems mentioned in that bug.  But, as I
said, it's a regular grid of points.

On Oct 17, 2007, at 11:05 AM, Maciej Sieczka wrote:

> Hi
>
> I can't say if related, but FWIW there's been a bug report
> about v.voronoi and v.delaunay:
>
> http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?
> func=detail&aid=335&group_id=21&atid=204
>
> Maciek

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people
of the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating
the ____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war