[GRASS-user] help on imge registration

Markus Neteler neteler at fbk.eu
Sun Oct 21 04:48:35 EDT 2007

Luigi,

you are right, I was confused: we have two modules.
I have added them now to the GRASS Addons SVN and updated
the links at
  http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Image_processing#Geocoding

The i.homography appears to be based still on GRASS 5 (so updated needed).
The MSc theses (laurea) are probably available from University of Trento
or maybe we have the PDF files (write me offlist if you are interested).

Hope this (somewhat) helps,
Markus