[GRASS-user] Thanks to GRASS... part 2

Jaime Carrera jaicarrerahdez at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 10:44:03 EDT 2007

Hi list,

A couple of months ago I sent an e-mail in which I wanted to thank the GRASS developers for such a nice product. That e-mail also had a link to three papers which were published, and some people were not able to access them; in addition, I couldn't send one of these papers as attachment due to the size limit. In short, my thesis can be downloaded and each of those papers is a chapter by itself; the thesis also contains three more papers which are currently under review. All done with GRASS, Inkscape, GMT, the GIMP and of course, LaTeX.

Cheers,

Jaime

The link:

www.valledemexico.ambitiouslemon.com/misc/Carrera-Hernandez.pdf