[GRASS-user] Re: grass.bat script for Cygwin GRASS 6.2.2-1

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Tue Sep 4 18:31:45 EDT 2007

Markus Neteler wrote:

> >> broken, apprently due to tools/build_html_index.sh error:

> Now we need someone who builds again and watches out for errors
> originating from tools/build_html_index.sh + r.support Makefiles.

There was an error in the "locale" directory (caused by having a
native "msgfmt" in the path), so build_html_index.sh didn't get run.

The message catalogues all seem to be there, so I think that I re-run
"make -C locale" manually and failed to notice the build_html_index.sh
issue.

I doubt that those files are likely to be platform-dependent, so they
could just be copied over from e.g. a Linux build of 6.2.2.