[GRASS-user] need help with mac os x installation

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Sep 4 23:38:21 EDT 2007

On Sep 3, 2007, at 11:59 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> I got to thinking about the GS license (it's GPL now) and I'll
> either have to make it a separate download or find an existing Mac
> binary, or maybe use an older AFPL GS.  Maybe there's an equivalent
> in the system somewhere - it already uses CUPS for printing, maybe
> there's a CLI postscript renderer...

What the heck am I thinking!?  GRASS is GPL.  Duh.  I'll still wait
to see if something can be figured out with lpr/CUPS, maybe poke
around myself.  (and split this off into another thread on the dev
list if/when something new comes up)

GS is quite a beast to tackle.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy