[GRASS-user] errors in last cvs

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Tue Sep 11 08:29:29 EDT 2007

"Carlos \"Guâno\" Grohmann" wrote:

> Indeed I made some changes to r.neighbors, to allow bigger windows, as
> the limit of 25 was to little for me (I needed 101!)

> BTW, what do you guys think about this limit of 25x25?

The options list for size= was used as a simple way to restrict the
size to an odd number. At the time, 25x25 would probably have been
impractically slow on contemporary hardware, so the limitation
wouldn't have been an issue.

You aren't the first person to run into this. The options list should
probably be removed in favour of a coded check.