[GRASS-user] scriptable commands for data analysis?

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Fri Sep 21 12:40:24 EDT 2007

I have a couple of tasks that I think GRASS might be useful for,
related to analyzing geographic data.  One is finding clusters
of locations (e.g., enough users to support a local user group).
Another is finding adjacent US counties, based on

  http://www-atlas.usgs.gov/mld/countyp.html.

Ideally, I'd like to find some batch-mode commands that could be
scripted to generate collections of information.  Suggestions,
anyone?

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com