[GRASS-user] new symbol, support for RGB color labels and text rotation

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Sep 26 11:18:16 EDT 2007

Thanks Hamish. Also thanks for the new screenshot page. We're getting closer
to being able to make a map like that, but still a ways off. I think
Martin's got some good ideas for GRASS 7 cartography.

Michael

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University