[GRASS-user] working with tables

Tomas Lanczos lanczos at t-zones.sk
Tue Apr 8 12:46:19 EDT 2008

You can visualise data using the "show table" (or something like that, I
have no GRASS access this time) button within the GRASS GUI, but You can
open and edit the dbf tables in any spreadsheet processor like Excel,
OOo Calc, Gnumeric, etc. Alternatively You can connect to Your project
e.g. a MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite or some other databases with so many
tables as You wish not related to any layer.

Have a nice day

Tomas